Wednesday, August 22, 2007

a visit from nino


Lucy's Padrino, Jerry, came to visit this weekend. Since Lucy hasn't seen him for over a year [he lives in Texas], she was as usual, a little slow to warm up.

As with everyone, we wanted to send Jerry home with his commemorative Lucy photo. Getting their picture together before he left, however, was not as easy as it should have been. We rounded up the troops and got ready for the photo shoot. Only trouble with that - Lucy was all wound-up and thought it would be much more fun to run back and forth from Jerry to me, pausing barely long enough for me to snap a picture.

I actually think the ones I did capture are pretty funny. And yes, I did finally manage to get a cute one of Lucy and Jerry together . . . it's on it's way, Jerry.

No comments: